You can now meet, chat, and watch video content with up to three friends in incredible theatre destinations!
2. You’ll now see the full menu – your profile image will be in the centre surrounded by several icons. Select the theaters option.
3. We have multiple theatre destinations for you to choose from, each featuring different videos for you to enjoy.
The session host will be in charge of selecting the destination and the video content.
4. Select your preferred destination, and if it’s your first time visiting, the destination will download to your device. You can then access our video content by selecting the Browse Videos icon.
5. You will then see a menu displaying the videos that you can watch in that destination. Thumbnails for videos that you haven’t seen before will have a red circle in the top right corner that disappears when you watch the content.
6. Select the content that you’re interested in and you’ll see some more information including the title, description, category, length, and a comfort rating. When you’re satisfied, you can select the play icon in the middle of the video thumbnail and it will begin to stream to the screen in your destination.
7. You can pause, rewind, fast-forward, and stop the playback of the video using the buttons beneath the seek bar.
You can also adjust the volume of the video by selecting the sound icon to the right of the seek bar, using the left and right arrows to decrease and increase the volume respectively.
Please do not record or stream your session while playing any of the videos in the theatre.
8. To exit a theatre destination, locate the menu ball once again, and select theaters to take you back to the theatre menu.