No purchase necessary to enter or win.
1. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
2. The prize draw is open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and the United Kingdom and of countries within the European Union (and of any other jurisdiction where for it to be open would not be illegal), aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. The draw is expressly not open to any person where to be so would cause a breach of any law or regulation to which that person was subject or would otherwise be illegal within the country or state where that person resided or where the draw was open or deemed to be made.
3. To enter the prize draw, the entrant must complete their full name and address at the end of the survey dated 27th June, 2017. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the prize draw, please e-mail the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The opening date for entry is 00:00 BST 27th June, 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 PST 14th of July, 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be counted, valid, accepted or considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical fault or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. Entrants are deemed upon entry to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and the decisions of the Promoter, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
8. One (1) winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The prize draw will be performed by a random computer process. The prize draw will take place on the 21st of July, 2017.
9. The approximate retail value of the prize is US$250
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize.
11. The winner will be notified via email on or before 4th of August, 2017 and must provide a postal address to claim their Prize. If a winner does not respond within fourteen (14) days of being notified, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects the Prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms and conditions, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The Prize will be sent to the winner by courier and will be delivered only once the Promoter is able to fulfil the order, but in any case on or before 18th August, 2017.
13. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner's name and country can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: 25-27 Parliament Street, Liverpool, United Kingdom, L8 8AN or an email to email@example.com within fourteen (14) days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on the Promoter's reasonable request. The winner consents to, and further consents to execute additional documents confirming, the use by the Promoter and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting or using the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the prize draw. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants release and agree to hold harmless the Promoter from any and all liability for any injuries, death or losses or damages to persons or property as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy, that may arise from participating in this Promotion or its related activities or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of, or any harm resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The entrant’s statutory rights are not affected. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: vTime Limited , 21-23 Parliament Street, Liverpool. L8 5RN