- Job title: Growth Hacker
- Employment Type: Full time
- Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
- Start date: Immediate
- Location: vTime Headquarters, The Baltic Triangle, Liverpool, United Kingdom
About the Role
We’re looking for a growth hacker to help design, develop, test, and deploy new ways to grow our global user base across multiple products and formats. As part of the analytics team, you will work closely with our CEO, MD, and marketing and development teams. You will be responsible for optimising site traffic, app performance, and managing all conversion testing to grow our user base and meet company goals. Focused primarily on acquisition efforts, you’ll work with the marketing team to optimise acquisition channels and incentives and will help to develop strategies that convert leads into satisfied users.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and manage KPIs
- Create customer-focused strategies for app success and quality customer engagements
- Provide meaningful data on our users across all company touch points
- Develop and test data-focused strategies across all company channels – app, web, email, community, social and content - to drive scalable growth and engagement.
- Track and evaluate growth and revenue to develop quantitive insights into key company drivers
- Work with the marketing department to develop acquisition strategies and campaigns across multiple initiatives and within budget.
- Advise the design team on development of UI/UX that promotes growth
- Own key business metrics, support business reviews, and present to senior executives
- Provide ongoing reports on all strategies and initiatives
- Be customer oriented, with the ability to understand the psychology of what works and why
- Have a hands-on and proactive approach
- Have an established testing philosophy
- Be able to work effectively with multiple teams within the company simultaneously
- Be a skilled communicator and be able to engage with people at all levels of the organisation
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
Education, Qualifications, and Certificates
We’re looking for someone with:
- A bachelor's degree with strong academic performance
Knowledge and experience
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years in growth or acquisition marketing, with a track record of planning and executing customer acquisition strategies and channel expertise across the entire mix of owned, earned, and paid channels
- Have a background in marketing technology, working with marketing campaign automation tools and social analytics software
- Have a basic understanding of app growth techniques
- Have database skills and will have worked with multiple APIs to create unique data sets
We’d be impressed if you had:
(the following skills and knowledge are desirable but unessential)
- A data analytics background, working with data visualisation tools, attribution modelling, and data feeds
- Experience working with software developers, designing effective user interfaces
- A technical background and know-how in integration, analytics, and testing
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line ‘Growth Hacker’. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview at our Liverpool studio.
vTime is a global leader in XR, creating innovative and engaging experiences and technology in all the new realities - virtual, augmented and mixed.
But, most of all, we're all about people. People have been our focus since our formation in 2013. Our goal has been to transform and disrupt the way that people around the world meet, communicate and share experiences in XR. We believe XR is the future and we intend to shape it with our vision.
And we're just as passionate about our own people. We believe that we have some of the best in the industry. And to get the best out of them, we also believe in giving them the best.